Monday, October 20, 2008

The 70 pound protector named Kota.


When I was a child my Dad used to put me on top of the refrigerator. It was suppose to freak me out but eventually became play time with Dad.. oh such memories.


So, Dan is having play time with Kylie tonight and in re-living my memories, I tell him to put her on the refrigerator. She screamed at the suggestion but the closer she got to the top of the refrigerator, the harder she laughed.


Once Kylie was up there (still laughing her head off), Kota started to growl. As Dan looked down at Kota's reaction she starts to bark at him. We look at each other like, "Did that really happen?". A couple seconds later Kylie is in Dans arms on her way back up to the top of the refrigerator and sure enough, the hair on Kota's back is on end, tail stuck straight up and she is barking at him again.


We will forever be safe as long as our Kota is there to watch over us.

2 comments:

Token Asian Friend said...

Wow! Kota NEVER barks... you must have REALLY ticked her off.

What did Sid do?

Token Asian Friend said...

that ebay comment was excellent!