Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tribute...


This Veterans Day we would like to thank Jerry C P, Kevin L B, Jerry L P, Anthony M, Carlos R, Matt S for their service in the military. And we also want to personally thank all Men and Women who served in our Nations Armed Forces past, present and future. You are truely the meaning of the word Hero. Your dedication to our Country does not go unnoticed.

Thank you for your dedication and for keeping us safe!

Having a Father who served 25+ years in the Air Force taught me what I know about being a true patriot. Although at times he may not have agreed with the nations direction he looked beyond that and realized that his job was not to complain, bicker or pout about the state of our Country; his job was to dedicate his life to protect the United States of America. Thanks Dad! We Love You!

1 comment:

Token Asian Friend said...

THANK YOU for doing this. I wanted to, but I just didn't know how to say it.

I LOVE YOU TOO, DAD!!!